COVID-19 Vaccine: The NHS will get in touch when it’s your turn to be vaccinated – please do not contact the Surgery before then
COVID-19 VACCINE: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The COVID-19 vaccine is currently being offered to the following:
- people aged 45 and over
- people at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- people who live or work in care homes
- health and social care workers
- people with a condition that puts them at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- people with a learning disability
- people who are a main carer for someone at high risk from coronavirus
If you are a patient of our GP practice and eligible for a COVID vaccination, we will contact you directly, alternatively you can book your vaccine online at www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination or call 119 without needing an invitation. If you are eligible to use this service but cannot get an appointment, please contact the GP surgery.
Unpaid carers can get the vaccine through their GP, and social care workers can book their vaccine through their employer or GP.
See the full list of priority groups here, and guidance on frontline health or social care workers, and the high and moderate risk categories here.
If you have any questions about the vaccine, please visit the South East London CCG COVID-19 vaccine site, where you will find a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions and answers.
REPORTING COVID-19 SCAMS
NHS Digital continues to respond to several ongoing spam email and SMS campaigns seeking to exploit the ongoing UK coronavirus vaccination efforts. Find out how you can report a scam