Welcome to Station Road Surgery
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Patient appointments with a GP are now available between 18:30-20:00 weekdays and 08:00-20:00 weekends and bank holidays.
Our patients can now be seen for routine GP appointments in new GP centres at Queen Mary's Hospital and Erith Hospital from 18:30-20:00 weekdays and 8:00-20:00 weekends and bank holidays. You will be seen by a local GP who with your consent will have access to your medical records and we will receive full details of the consultation automatically. However if you have opted-out for your medical information to be shared you will not be able to use this service unless you opt back in. If this is the case please let reception know.These appointments should not be used for follow-up appointments as continuity of care is important.These appointments are booked by your GP surgery ONLY. Please ask at reception for futher details.
We are upgrading our clinical IT system
We believe this new system will provide a more efficient and effective way of managing your healthcare needs by introducing better ways of working for our practice and also enable us to be better connected to other NHS services both locally and nationally.
We are doing all we can to minimise disruption for our patients during this transition. However, there will be some impact on our services. Please note the following:
- All electronic prescription requests must be with us by 09/12/2019. After this online services will not be available until after we have gone live on our new system. Patients who use OnLine services will receive emails outlining the dates the system will be unavailable.
- We will be running a limited service for appointments on Friday 17th and Monday 20th January 2020.
- There will be no pre-bookable appointments between Monday 13th January and 27th January 2020.
- Patients will NOT be able to request test results between Monday 13th January and 27th January 2020. However, please be reassured that our GPs will contact all patients whose results need following up urgently.
- If you see a doctor for routine referrals between Monday 13th January and Monday 20th January, these will not be processed until after Tuesday 21st January. Please be assured that any Urgent Referrals will NOT be delayed.
- Patients who request a letter for a private referral should allow 5 working days for the letter. When making an appointment with their private consultant they should check if they can still be seen without a GP referral letter.
- Prescription request (including repeats) will need to be ordered via email or in practice from Monday 13th January and Monday 20th January. Please note that if your prescription is usually collected by your nominated pharmacy you or a representative may need to collect from the practice.
We are very pleased that the majority of the surgeries in the London Borough of Bexley will be moving Clinical Systems with us and we hope that once the initial settling in problems have been dealt with, both patients and staff will benefit from a much better system.
Thank you for your patience.
Drs Elsey, Money and Knigge